Sunday, March 13, 2011

Believe me when I say I'm growing old?
I can't seem to recall what I did last Thursday except that LaiZijie visited me and we were playing some kinda spastic ball game at 11.26pm at my void deck.

Oh yah, I suddenly remembered that I printed my 70$ worth of pictures,
and the service was so terrible but I didn't rage.
Yes, then I met Chermaine and Nathanael for a while to buy cheese.

Had driving lessons on Friday, then I met Zara and Nathanael for dinner at the restaurant LaiZijie was working at RailMall.
I can't wait to finish driving lessons because they're keep me so occupied,
and the journey to and from Admiralty is not cool.

Buffet lunch with the Aunties at York hotel,
good food, expensive food.
I spent my entire evening making Jelly Heart orders for the sister's dance recital tomorrow.
And dinner with Nathanael (I know right, that makes it the 3rd time in a row seeing him, I'm such a boring person) at Holland.

Alright,
time for bed,
I'm so sleep deprived.
I stayed up til 4am plus just to make 3 different photo collages.
Good night friends.
<3

No comments: